Our Hair love and want Meditation That’s why we need a good hair regimen to keep things going for it to flourish. Given that your scalp and hair are hit by heat and pollutants just like your skin, it only makes sense to treat your hair with the same level of care. consider yourself Hair Meditation routine as a Diet for your hair. You plan it in advance to make sure it contains everything you need, you get it done, and then you repeat it. The secret to hair that always looks and feels its best is to create a routine that works. (Also read: Hair care tips: Here’s how to reduce split ends and hair breakage ,
Healthy Hair Coach, Frances Atulmah shared tips on building a healthy hair routine in her recent Instagram post.
What is haircare routine?
Haircare routines are the things you do to keep your hair healthy. A haircare routine provides structure, repetition and consistency to the lifelong process of caring for your hair. This will include both products and procedures that will keep your hair healthy and happy. Your haircare routine should include daily, weekly and monthly routines.
Daily Hair Care Routine:
Must include in your daily haircare routine;
- Moisturize and seal your hair with the liquid, cream and oil (LCO) or liquid, oil, cream (LOC) method.
- Less manipulative style. Don’t forget to protect your ends.
- If you are staying indoors, cover your hair with a satin bonnet or dupatta.
- Sleeping at night with a satin bonnet.
Weekly Routine (Wash Day)
Your weekly routine is usually your washing routine. You may decide to wash your hair every week or once in two weeks. Your weekly routine should include;
- Prepare your hair before shampooing. You can use oil, conditioner or a pre-poo product.
- Use a moisturizing shampoo and deep condition with a moisturizing deep conditioner.
- Air-dry or blow dry, moisturize, seal and style.
- Lastly, massage your scalp and scalp
monthly haircare routine
Your monthly routine should include;
- Clarify your hair with a clarifying shampoo and follow it up with a moisturizing shampoo.
- Hot oil treatment (optional).
- Protein treatment. Always balance with a moisturizing deep conditioner.
- Air-dry or blow-dry, moisturize, seal and style.
trending topics to follow