Here are the important developments in Tamil Nadu to watch for today:
1. Chief Justice of Madras High Court Munishwar Nath Bhandari retired today.
2. IIT Madras Director Kamakoti will interact with journalists on JEE-Advanced today.
3. Strong wind and rain have damaged houses in Gudalur.
4. ‘Mananala Naldharavu Mandaram’ (MaNaM) will be inaugurated at Government Rajaji Hospital to commemorate World Suicide Prevention Day.
5. RPF launches Operation Narcos to stop smuggling of ganja through inter-state trains