Rajasthan HC Recruitment 2022: Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur will soon end the application process for the recruitment of more than 2700 Junior Judicial Assistants, Junior Assistants and Clerks. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts on the official website hcraj.nic.in till September 22, 2022 at 5 PM.
Rajasthan High Court Vacancy Details
This recruitment drive is being conducted to fill 2756 vacancies of Junior Judicial Assistant, Junior Assistant and Clerk in Rajasthan High Court.
Rajasthan High Court Vacancies: Important Dates
Starting of Application Process- 22 August 2022 (1 PM)
Last date to apply for Rajasthan HC jobs – September 22, 2022 (5 PM)
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
Candidates applying for the posts must have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent and must have basic knowledge of computers. Click here for detailed notification
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2022: Age Limit
Candidates applying for the posts should be between 18 to 40 years as on 1st January 2023. Age relaxation is provided to reserved categories.
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2022: Application Fee
General/OBC (Creamy Layer)- Rs.500
OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)/EWS- Rs 400
Rajasthan High Court Vacancies: How to Apply Here
- Visit the official website- hcraj.nic.in
- Click on the Recruitment tab available on the home page
- Click on the link “Recruitment – RSLSA & DLSAs for RHC JAs and RSJA & District Court 2022 for Clerk Grade II” link available.
- Click Now- “Online Application Portal”
- Register yourself and log in with system generated username and password
- Fill the application form and upload the required documents
- Pay the application fee and submit the application form
- Download the application form and take a printout if required
Rajasthan High Court Vacancies 2022: Selection Process
Candidates will be selected on the basis of written test and typewriting test.