NEET UG 2022 Schedule: The counseling schedule for NEET UG will be released soon at mcc.nic.in. As of now, the counseling schedule release date has not been announced yet. However, according to media reports, the counseling schedule is expected to be released by this week on the official website. Those who qualify the exam will have to appear for NEET counselling. The counseling will be conducted by the Medical Counseling Committee and the State Counseling Institutions.
The All India Quota counseling will be administered by the MCC, while the state counseling will be conducted by the appropriate institutions. For 15% of All India Quota (AIQ) seats in Government Institutions and 100% of seats in Deemed/Central Universities, ESIC/ AFMS, AIIMS, JIPMER and BSc Nursing programmes, NEET 2022 counseling will be conducted. The final answer keys and results were prepared in response to their concerns. The result has been released and can be viewed by clicking on this link.
NEET UG 2022 Counselling: Check List of Required Documents
- neet hall ticket
- neet rank card
- date of birth certificate
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- class 10, 12 marksheet
- address proof
- character certificate
- migration certificate
- medical health certificate
- passport size photo etc.
NEET UG 2022: Here’s How To Apply
- Eligible candidates log on to the official website of MCC at mcc.nic.in
- On the homepage, look for the tab ‘UG Medical Counselling’ and click
- After redirecting to another page, click on the link “NEET UG 2022 Counselling”
- Then the candidates have to log in using the required credentials
- In the next step, candidates will have to complete the NEET 2022 counseling choice filling process
- Submit the form and take a printout of it for future reference
The Undergraduate Medicine and Dentistry entrance exam attracted more than 18.5 lakh applicants this year. The exam was conducted on 17 July 2022 in the traditional pen and paper format. The candidates had a chance to object the provisional key before it was made public.