The possible rise of Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot has created a new political storm in the Congress. The Ashok Gehlot camp is not ready to accept Sachin Pilot or any MLA of his camp as the Chief Minister in any case. Whereas the pilot camp wants to make him, or the leader of their choice, the chief minister. Gehlot’s possible appointment as Congress President has created a huge turmoil in the politics of Rajasthan.
In today’s DNA, Zee News’ Rohit Ranjan analyzes the current political crisis in Rajasthan and the Congress infighting.
In the current situation, there are three possible scenarios:
1) Ashok Gehlot will drop out of the race for Congress President and continue as the Chief Minister of Rajasthan.
2) Ashok Gehlot will take over the post of Congress chief and allow a person of his choice as the Chief Minister of Rajasthan.
3) And, if the Gandhi family agrees, Gehlot will hold both the posts of chief minister and party president of Rajasthan.
In the ongoing political crisis in Rajasthan, three camps are fighting among themselves:
1) Ashok Gehlot camp – Who wants the Chief Minister of his choice to run the government.
2) Sachin Pilot Cam – Who wants to make Sachin Pilot the Chief Minister.
3) Top Congress leaders – who want both the camps to accept the chief minister of their choice.
Watch DNA to understand the political crisis in Rajasthan in detail.