CAT 2022: The Common Admission Test, CAT, registration deadline is set to end today, September 21, 2022. Before September 14, the application date has been extended till September 21. The registration deadline at iimcat.ac.in is 5 PM. Candidates who are interested to apply and eligible to do so but not yet done so. Applications received after the deadline will not be accepted. You can check the application process and direct link here.
The application period started from August 3, 2022. The announcement of deadline extension further said that candidates can now select Imphal (Manipur) as their preferred city for CAT 2022 exam.
CAT 2022: Important Dates
|Application process start||August 3|
|To end the application process||21-September|
|Admit card will be issued||27-Oct|
|exam to be conducted on||27-November|
CAT 2022: Here’s How To Register For CAT Online
- Visit the official website – iimcat.ac.in
- Click on the registration link given on the homepage
- Register yourself and then login with ID and Password
- Fill all the details and upload the required documents
- Pay the Application Fee
- Submit, download and take a print out
CAT 2022: Documents required to register for CAT 2022
- class 10 and 12 marksheet
- Graduation mark sheet and certificate
- birth certificate address proof
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- PWD certificate (if applicable)
- Credit/debit card or net banking details
The best Indian Institutes of Management, or IIMs, conduct CAT every year. On November 27, 2022, there will be three sessions of the exam, lasting two hours each. Candidates must know that they must carry their admit card with them at all times on the day of the examination in order to appear in the examination.