Often, men suffer joint pain it is the result of an injury or Arthritis, but are not always aware of it or not sure how and when they should contact the doctor. Taking care of joints early can reduce many problems that might otherwise plague you as you get older, primarily for mobility and overall health.
According to sports medicine expert and orthopedic surgeon Dr Manan Vora, joint health has always been a concern for men, who want to maintain their bodies. fitness routine,
“Demand, High Impact” Sports and physical activities Often premature participants leave with joint damage. The enormous force on the joints causes various challenges, including degeneration, inflammation and other injuries that often require surgery,” he says.
Dr Vora says that with age comes joint pain and normal wear and tear. Chronic joint pain only gets worse as men get older, he says.
So what is the solution? Doctors share some tips for protecting joints and the cartilage that supports them; read on.
* Take a break from your desk or your chair and get active. Many men with arthritis resist regular physical activity or exercise because they fear it will increase pain or further damage their joints. the body must move; It reduces joint stiffness, reduces pain, strengthens muscles and helps in maintaining a healthy weight.
, smoking May affect joints. This increases inflammation throughout your body and makes it difficult to recover and heal from an injury.
* maintain a healthy weight for joint health. Any extra weight you carry puts more pressure and stress on the joints. This type of stress can lead to joint degeneration and persistent pain.
* The muscles around your joints provide support. If the muscles are weak, the joints will not get the support they need to be strong, healthy and injury free. Joint stress and strain can be reduced with a regular weight-bearing exercise plan that helps improve the supporting muscles.
* The Posture May affect the alignment of the whole body; one of the first areas you’ll feel stressed bad posture Addition. When you walk, stand tall and sit at your desk with a straight back. Choose a chair with an ergonomic design that supports your back.
* A strong core supports all the muscles and joints in the back, neck, hips, legs and knees. Commit to low-impact, core-building activities to strengthen your core — planks, crunches, pushups, and other weight-bearing workouts.
* in case of one joint injuryDo not delay in getting treatment. Even moderate swelling can get worse, limiting movement and putting you at risk of further damage. If left untreated, joint injuries such as sprains and rips can cause significant complications.
* Joint pain pills and vitamins that reduce inflammation and improve joint lubrication are best. Calcium and vitamin D are essential, as most of us do not get enough vitamin D from the sun or from fortified foods. If your diet is low in calcium-rich foods, you can: calcium supplement, Turmeric, glucosamine and omega-3s are some other supplements.
* Eat a diet rich in foods that help prevent or inflammation relief, as well as foods that promote proper calcium. Eating can reduce bloating high protein diet Which focuses on lean, nutritious protein. Some of the nutrients that help keep ligaments healthy include:
– sweet potatoes